is for 100 grams (3.52 oz) sodium salt form of hyaluronic acid, sodium hyaluronate, pure powder, food grade. There is not any additive or filler inside. Manufacturer assayed as 95.0% (the other 5% mainly is moisture). It is fresh enough for use.
Molecular Weight: (1.0~1.5) x 1,000,000 Da. Appearance: White powder. Taste: blunt. Solubility: Soluble in water. Store in cool and dry place, keep away from strong light and heat.
This sodium hyaluronate pure powder is good for direct consumption, formulation, health product R&D (research and development), cosmetic and skin care products, or your business purpose.
Generally suggested use: For adult ingestion, take 1/8 teaspoon of this powder (100mg) with food or juice, once a day, for joint health and young looking.
This pure powder is also great to be used in cosmetic or skin care product. It can be dissolved in distilled pure water to make hyaluronic acid serum for topical use as a skin moisturizer. To take 1 teaspoon this powder (about 800mg) in a small glass bottle with about 20 ml distilled water, then cap the bottle tightly, and shake well. Let it stand for a while, and shake again to obtain a homogeneous serum ready for use. Store the serum in refrigerator. Or, use your own formulation to make your anti-wrinkle skin care products.
More packs and packing sizes are available, please visit our store.
25 grams (0.88 oz) sodium hyaluronate is $40.95,
50 grams (1.76 oz) sodium hyaluronate is $80.95,
100 grams (3.52 oz) sodium hyaluronate is $155.95,
250 grams (8.8 oz) sodium hyaluronate is $350.95,
500 grams (1.1 lb) sodium hyaluronate is $649.95.
Please contact for bulk quantity order. We do combine shipping, you will save shipping cost.
Health Benefits: Hyaluronic acid can be used for many medical purposes. In nutritional industry, hyaluronic acid is quickly becoming a popular ingredient in various joint and skin formulation. It is naturally found in connective tissue such as skin and cartilage, where it serves as an integral part of the extracellular matrix. Hyaluronic acid is an important constituent of joint fluid, where it serves as a lubricant and plays a role in resisting compressive forces.
Hayluronic acid is chemically a polymer of disaccharides composed by D-Glucuronic acid and D-N-Acetyl glucosamine which are linked together via alternating of beta-1,4 and beta-1,3 glycosidic bonds. Its molecular weight can be 5,000 to 20,000,000 Da. in vivo. Please review http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyaluronic_acid for more information of hyaluronic acid.
The Sodium Hyaluronate powder was produced according to enterprise food grade quality standards. Please check general quality specification details, click here
. All actual batches sodium hyaluronate powder meets or is better than the quality specification requirements.
Shipping and Handling:
We only collect reasonable shipping and handling (S&H) fee.If you order different items at once, we try to do combine shipping in one package, and always figure out the best way to ship your order for saving your shipping cost. Maybe you will be charged excessive shipping fee for multi-item one time order by the automatic computer system, please just go ahead to check out and complete your order. We will fairly credit back your excessive shipping fee after we ship your order.
Since international shipping
is complicated, and different country has different regulation for the same product, international buyer may not directly check out and complete your order from our web store. Please send us email at sales@HerbStoreUSA.com
to tell us the name and quantity of the products(s) which you decide to order. We will then send you Paypal invoice manually. You can make payment directly with your credit card, or Paypal account, after you receive the Paypal invoice.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.